Cocktails: Non-alcoholic fruit cocktails have become popular in recent years. Not only are they perfect for special occasions, but they can also be taken with main meals or as a refreshing drink on warm days. Do you want to know how to cook them?
Non-Alcoholic Fruit Cocktails That You Will Like To Make At Home
The consumption of alcoholic beverages is discouraged for health and well-being reasons. It is recommended to avoid them to maintain a healthy and balanced weight. Therefore, if you want to have a pleasant time with your family and friends, the best option is to prepare delicious non-alcoholic fruity cocktails.
1.Orange And Berry Cocktail
The fruits of the forest are full of antioxidant substances that improve health. In addition, the orange contains significant amounts of vitamin C and essential minerals. Discover how to combine them in one of the best fruit smoothies.
Ingredients (for 4 cocktails)
- Pineapple juice (50 ml)
- 1 glass of orange juice (200 ml)
- Cranberry juice (50 ml)
- 1/2 glass of strawberry juice (100 ml)
- Crushed ice
- 3 oranges
- If you don’t have enough time, you can use packaged juices; However, we recommend making fresh orange juice since it hardly takes time and the difference is very noticeable.
- For 200 ml of juice: cut 3 large juice oranges in half and extract the juice from the fruit with the help of a juicer.
- Separate the pulp with a strainer so that the texture of the cocktail is more delicate.
- Mix the rest of the juices in a shaker or glass fountain, add ice, and stir so that all the flavours are integrated.
- To serve, put the cocktail in tall crystal glasses and garnish with a mint leaf and half a thin slice of orange.
2.Peach And Lime Cocktail
Do you want to refresh yourself with a simply delicious drink? Then make this fruit cocktail with peach and lime. Its combination of ingredients offers you a drink rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, ideal for the whole family.
Ingredients ( for 4 people)
- 1 glass of peach juice (200 ml)
- Pineapple juice (40 ml)
- 1/2 glass of water (100 ml)
- Freshly squeezed juice of 1 lime
- 1 peach
- 1 apple
- First, peel and dice the peach and apple.
- Extract the juice of a lime with the help of a juicer.
- In a glass dish or jug, add the pineapple and peach juice, the water, the lime juice, and the cut fruit.
- Let the mix cool for about 1 hour for the fruit to incorporate the flavours of the juice.
- Serve with crushed ice in a glass or wide glass and garnish with spearmint or mint.
3.Non-Alcoholic San Francisco Cocktail
A traditional San Francisco cocktail is usually made with vodka or gin. Still, in this recipe, we will eliminate the alcohol and add more juice to make it suitable for all diners or visitors. Also, as we noted above, it is preferable to use fresh, fresh juice.
Ingredients (for two people)
- Orange juice (50 ml)
- The juice of a lemon
- Pineapple juice (20 ml)
- 1/2 glass of soda or sparkling water (100 ml)
- Sour cherries and orange or lemon slices to decorate
- Mix the orange, pineapple, and lemon juice in a shaker or glass dish and stir.
- Serve in a wide bowl glass and add sparkling water or soda to fill the glass.
- You can add icing and a slice of some of the fruits used to decorate.
4.Mojito Cocktail Without Alcohol
The mojito is only of the most famous cocktails, and several recipes depend on the alcohol and fruit juice used. In this case, we will follow the traditional mojito recipe, but without alcohol.
Ingredients (per person)
- 1/2 lime
- Pineapple juice (50 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Soda or sparkling water (70 ml)
- Crushed ice
- First, wash and cut the lime in half and cut one of the two halves into four wedges.
- In a broad glass, add the lime and brown sugar. With the help of a mortar, crush vigorously so that the fruit releases play and integrate with the sugar.
- Then add the previously washed mint or spearmint and crush gently again.
- Add the pineapple juice, crushed ice, and soda or sparkling water to fill the glass and mix with enveloping movements with a long spoon.
- You can add a lime wedge to decorate or wet the entire edge of the glass with water before starting the preparation and pass it through a plate with brown sugar.
- If we substitute pineapple juice and soda for “ginger-ale” (soda with lemon juice and ginger), we will obtain a delicious non-alcoholic caipirinha.Still haven’t tried these non-alcoholic fruit cocktails? Now that you know several recipes, go ahead and make them at home when you want to celebrate something special or enjoy a different drink.
Also Read: BENEFITS OF DRINKING PROTEIN SHAKES
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Marketingmarine.