What makes Korean Essence so effective? The answer lies in its four main ingredients, which range from traditional extracts to innovative natural ingredients to modern technologies. Let’s look at each of them and how they contribute to the power of Korean Essence!
Table of Contents
How to use Korean Essence
Korean Essence is effective when used after cleansing and before moisturizing. It is a hydrating mist with proven results to give you glowing skin. To use, spray over your face or spread with a cotton pad. You can also use Korean Essence anytime, day or night, to hydrate your skin without clogging and soothe irritation and redness. Also, remember to use it before using any other serums or moisturizers. Do not spray in the eye area. Always use the product on clean skin to refresh your makeup, aging skin, and combination skin.
How much to use
Use between one to three sprays, depending on the amount required to dampen your skin. It is most effective on sensitive, dry, and acne-prone skin.
Benefits of Using Korean Essence
Korean Essence gives your skin a perfect look with the following benefits:
- It helps to create a moisture barrier on the skin, which prevents water loss and keeps the skin hydrated.
- It contains humectants like hyaluronic acid and glycerin, which attract and hold moisture in the skin.
- It’s lightweight and quickly absorbed, so it doesn’t leave behind a greasy feeling.
Ingredients that Make it an Effective Moisturizer
This ingredient contains alpha hydroxy acids that gently remove dead skin cells and smooth out your skin’s rough, bumpy texture. After several weeks of regular use, you’ll find that your acne scars are less visible, and your overall complexion is more even-toned.
Japanese green tea
This ingredient is rich in antioxidant polyphenols to help protect the skin from damaging free radicals while soothing redness and irritation. The vitamin C content can help reduce sun damage, promote cell turnover, and minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
This ingredient soothes dry skin, nourishes it with antioxidants, and minimizes inflammation. Over time, you’ll notice that your complexion is clearer and firmer while your skin stays soft, smooth, and hydrated. Aloe vera is one of the most popular ingredients for several reasons:
- It soothes dry skin
- It nourishes it with antioxidants
- It minimizes inflammation
In conclusion, when treating dull skin or inflamed blemishes on the face or body – this Asian beauty secret delivers!
Cucumber extract and marine minerals
This ingredient contains antioxidants and hydrating compounds to help soothe skin irritation and inflammation. It has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation, fight redness, and clear blemishes.
Asides from the four major ingredients used to make Korean Essence, there are others, including:
- The fruit extract has been shown to stimulate collagen production and give elasticity back to your skin.
- Other notable ones include leaf extract, which provides deep hydration, and rosehip oil which is rich in essential fatty acids (such as omega-3). Iron and zinc ferment also give elasticity back to the skin as well as calm irritation.
These ingredients work together to hydrate and nourish the skin, giving it a healthy glow. If you’re looking for a new moisturizer to try, be sure to check out Korean Essence today!