Aloe vera gel is a beneficial multi-nutrient ingredient for our skin. Besides, its texture is perfect to use as an ally for facial care. After spending several hours in a row with make-up, the skin needs you to cleanse and pamper it. To do this, you need to have good make-up removers.
In those moments when your usual make-up remover has run out, or you want to try an alternative product, you can resort to homemade make-up removers made from aloe vera.
Aloe vera or aloe vera is a very popular plant in cosmetics. Its stems contain a gelatinous substance rich in water and, in general, it has more than 200 active components, among which are: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, fatty acids, and amino acids, with which it provides multiple benefits at the topical level.
Topical Benefits Of Aloe Vera
- Ironic in vitamins and minerals contains vitamins A, C, E, folic acid, choline, B1, B2, B3 B6. It is one of the rare plant life that contains vitamin B12.
- Contains up to 20 minerals, including calcium, iron, and magnesium.
- It contains 18 to 20 amino acids. These are the building blocks of proteins.
- When applied to the skin, it can hydrate, nourish, relieve irritation, ulceration, and pain.
How To Remove Make-Up with Aloe Vera?
Make-up removers with a touch of fresh and natural aloe vera are ideal for those moments when you want to take care of your skin more gently and safely.
Natural Aloe Vera And Olive Oil Make-Up Remover
Olive oil with an oily texture is ideal for removing make-up from eyelids and lashes. Moreover, it is an excellent moisturizer for thin skin in this area. It has to regenerate properties, increases collagen production, and delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (30 g).
- 3 teaspoons of olive oil (15 g)
- In a bowl, add both ingredients and combine them well.
- Next, moisten the cotton pad with the mixture and apply it carefully to your eyes.
- Afterwards, remove the make-up without rubbing.
- In complex areas, like the lashes, use a little more cotton to remove them.
Aloe Vera Oil & Honey Makeup Remover
- 1/2 cup of aloe vera gel (50 g).
- 8 you tablespoons Honey natural beeswax (80 g).
- 3 teaspoons of an oil of your choice (extra virgin olive, jojoba, almonds, avocado, apricot, argan, or coconut) (15 g).
- To start, combine the aloe vera gel, oil, and honey until well combined.
- Store the make-up remover at room temperature. It can last for several months.
- To use it, we will remove it with the help of a spoon. We will rub it on the face and let it rest for a minute.
- Finally, we will clean the face with a damp towel.
Prepare Aloe Vera Makeup Remover Wipes
These wipes only contain aloe vera oil and gel.
- ½ cup of high-quality oil (extra virgin olive, almonds, avocado, apricot, argan coconut jojoba) (100 g).
- 1 ½ cups of aloe vera juice (300 g).
- Pour the aloe vera oil and juice into the bowl. You can use a glass bottle or a plastic bottle for squeezing.
- Afterwards, shake the container of aloe vera juice and oil vigorously for several seconds.
- Lastly, store the mixture in the fridge when you’re not using it.
How to Apply
- Apply the mixture on a washcloth and wipe it all over the areas you want to remove make-up.
- Dampen another clean facial washcloth to remove make-up and obliterate any traces of cleanser.
- Remember to shake the mixture well before using it on the wipes.
Facial Cleanser Or Make-up Remover Based On Aloe Vera And Almond Oil
You can use the gel removed directly from the aloe plant to use on the same day or choose to buy the commercial gel since you can keep it for a longer time.
- 7 and a half tablespoons of aloe vera (commercial or homemade) (75 g).
- 3 teaspoons of almond oil (15 g).
- 1 tablespoon of natural liquid soap (10 ml).
- First, mix the ingredients very well with the help of a spoon.
- Moisten your face with lukewarm water, making small circular massages to open the pores.
- Gently dry.
- Next, apply the aloe mixture on the face, neck, and décolleté with a cotton ball’s help.
- Remove with lukewarm water.
- To finish, apply the usual moisturizer.
Aloe Vera make-up removers are an option worth trying at any time of the year. However, they may be even more convenient for the summer since they will help you take care of your skin and keep it healthy and well hydrated.