[pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08]: Although Microsoft Office has a long history of providing improved connectivity and security to all Microsoft users, it is prone to a large number of errors, including the pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08 error.
This particular error can appear for various reasons, including a failure during the installation process, interference from other viable user email accounts, and even when the version of Outlook on the user’s device is out of date and no longer supported. The error seems the user is using multiple accounts without clearing the cache and cookies.
Before proceeding with the detailed fixes for this error, here are some simple methods that you can try based on the cause that may be causing this error to appear:
Upgrade to a new version of Microsoft Outlook
- If an outdated version throws this error.
- Using an outdated version can cause more problems and possibly affect your other email accounts. So please uninstall the old version and download and install the new one.
- Use the web version instead of Microsoft Outlook.
- If you have multiple accounts registered with Microsoft, try logging out of all of them, clearing all caches, and logging back into your account.
- If these methods fix the error and keep repeating, here are some straightforward techniques you can try.
Automatic Repair Tool
Follow these steps to use the automatic repair tool to resolve the pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08 error:
- Go to the Control Panel and select the program and functions.
- Alternatively, you can also search for it directly using the search box in the Windows tab.
- Select the Microsoft application and click the option to edit it.
- You will find a repair option. Click on it and follow the commands given on it.
- The recovery tool will start on its own and hopefully fix this error.
- Clear cookies and caches
- Junk files can often accumulate on your device, resulting in slowdowns and errors. Clear caches and cookies frequently. Also, make sure to always log out of accounts that you are not currently using on your device. This prevents unnecessary errors from occurring.
Install a newer version
As mentioned above, using an outdated version of Outlook is one of the most common causes of the pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08 error.
Go to the Control Panel and go to the Programming and Applications section. Select Microsoft Office 365 and follow the instructions on the screen. Method to fix [Pii_Email_E7ab94772079efbbcb25] error After that, you can uninstall the version of Outlook from your device and install a newer one.
These were some of the solutions to help you get rid of the [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08] error. Contact Microsoft Technical Support if the problem persists even after following all the methods.
Related Search Terms For pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08:
Also Read: WEIGHT, FOOD AND NUTRITION, FALSE MYTHS